Wednesday, September 24, 2008

GAH I WANT TO CRACK MY HEAD OPEN!!!

oie, soo much going on, problems at home and stress at school not to mention i got a sleeping problem. im always tired at weird times. anyways when i spoke with Mr. Mays he told me that we can work on something its just a start but im working on it. In Visual Basic im learning how to make Hang man and a Mr/Ms/Mrs. program so with the things I am learning im thinking of making a simple game first then start developing that game from there. i hope my internship(if i ever get it) will be on computer programming. I also need to worry about my Electronic Profolio still need a disign and I hope Mr. Mays can under stand that i have the idea in mind i just cant make it come to life. my head hurts... with the little to no help im getting i think im doing ok, sure is a rough start but non the less its progressing. Im learning new things in VB(Visual Basic) and I plan on using my knowledge to make something out of it. I didnt join VB w/o a reason.

P.S. I wish people would comment more it be nice to get a little assistance from someone i know its a individual project but that doesnt mean I cant use any help =(

No comments: